Yes! the world revolves around me.
Sunday, May 30, 2004,9:45 PM
Pentecost Sunday
Today is pentecost sunday, I attended our church service, wearing a sombre mood. Inistall na rin pala yung bagong CGC members ng FCCY, halos quarterly yata may ganitong nagaganap...

Kanina while listening to the homily... this line keeps on popping out of my mind..."Without the Spirit...we are beggars, with the Spirit... we are Kings", it struck me most because of my experiences in the past, hindi sa material na bagay kundi spiritually. Dati, I always follow the prompting of the Spirit...pero parang lately... I've been doing it my way...makes me wanna stop for a while and think things over...

Prayer
Come Holy Spirit,
in mercy, cleanse my being...
in love, strengthen my Faith.
Open my lips to worship You,
Open my heart to see You.

Without you...I am nothing.
In you, I have everything


"The Spirit of God is upon me..."(painted 5 years ago)
 
posted by Jeprocks
Permalink ยค 1 comments

ello bombs, ngayon lang ako nadapa dito sa iyong blog and dito ko lang den nakita na medyo seryus kaw anbelibabol!! hope u'll find what ur looking for...have a good week bro!!! (cashew nut)

~
Post a Comment