Yes! the world revolves around me.
Wednesday, November 21, 2007,9:00 PM
I'm not leaving without you


This is Charice Pempengco in a talent contest in Korea, a second placer in the little big star contest of Abs cbn a few years back, she was my bet over Sam "pa cute" Concepcion who won the tilt (ok I'm ready to be crucified by little sam's fans, all those hate comments are welcome in my comment box). How juvenile of me, ahahaha.

I like how she hits the high notes without being matinis and breaking my eardrums, soulful I must say.

Yes Charice... you don't belong to Abs... You belong, to the World.
 
posted by Jeprocks
Permalink ยค 5 comments

"Yes Charice... you don't belong to Abs... You belong, to the World."

panalo sa linya! ako din sya ang bet ko and not sam! but i guess sam fit the title "little big star". he appeals well to the kids.

~

This comment has been removed by the author.

~
~

Ito yung ni pm mo yesterday? WHOAAAA!!!! sinasamba ko na sya!!! I've never heard nor known her before, why kept her from me for a long time, ha? *LoL*
HANEEEEEEPPPP!! bata ba yan? May CD sya? send me? bwahahahaha!!

btw, habang ni-p- pm mo ako about her, I was actually doing this, peksman!!! (u must visit kasi nandyan ka eh)
http://dagboek.thesserie.com/?p=719

yan ang lola-na-panice-ni Charice, mwahahaha!!

~

saw this before, kala ko korean sya (o half? chinese sounding kasi yung surname). ... she's great :D

~
Post a Comment