Yes! the world revolves around me.
Saturday, November 10, 2007,7:18 PM
Imbisibol
I miss being incognito in the blogsphere. Back then ,when I started blogging, being anonymous gave one a sense of freedom, no audience to please, no comments to rebut or the need to explain ones actions. It is my life experiences and I am the best actor to play the part, no further explanation needed. I'm seriously considering making another blog and write anon, but this space remains.

The past few weeks has been uberly dramatic for me, calling it emotional is an understatement. I had an arguement with a supplier over some money matters and at the same time I feel like I am caught in the middle of a crisis, very stressful talaga. Sabi ko nga kanina, I have to write this down, I need to release this tension. Somehow, nakatulong naman, nakabawas sa stress. I am confident naman that all will be well.

Kanina, nakanuod ako ng caracol and it was really fascinating to watch the people showing their devotion and faith with music playing and dancing in honor of Nuestra Senora dela Soledad de Porta Vaga. Tomorrow, Cavitenos will be celebrating the feast day of their Reina de Cavite and I am here right now, not just for the sumptuous food but of course to observe how they celebrate the festivity here. Sayang lang I don't have a camera to capture the event, maybe next year. To all my caviteno friends, Viva la Virgen de Porta Vaga!

PS.
Lapit nang mag pasko, and I still get this child like giddy feeling pag dumadating 'tong panahon na 'to. I hope that this yuletide season would be a meaningful one.
 
posted by Jeprocks
Permalink ยค 1 comments

happy fiesta!

~
Post a Comment