Yes! the world revolves around me.
Wednesday, May 23, 2007,4:56 PM
I can be rich if I want to
I just finished listening to "Rich Dad, Poor Dad" (audiobook) last night and the piece was very enlightening. Considering that I am a banker, andami ko pa palang di alam in terms of investments and financial management. Right now, I am considering a lot of options and at the same time I have some goals to be achieve.

Isa na ang pag-aralan ang accounting... kaya nananawagan ako sa kung sino ang pwedeng magpahiram sa akin ng crash course book about accounting, pahiram naman, ibabalik ko, promise.

Hopefully by next year I can build up my assets na to sustain some of my luho. but the bottom line here is... I have to pay myself first.

We had lunch kanina, kasama si Byron and Arlyn, syempre, di mawawala ang character bashing sa dalawang yun, of course tawa na naman kami ng tawa, over certain things, para nga kaming mga sira ulo dun. Pati tuloy mga waiter na weweirdohan.

Well... sarado na muna natin dito... more kwentos to come.
 
posted by Jeprocks
Permalink ยค 2 comments

wala me book na yan eh, wala ba mabibili kahit 2nd hand na lang? at least may reference ka pag may gusto ka i-review

(o di ba, tinuruan ka pa :P )

~

hey jeff,
by this time- sana natanggap mo na ang post offc notice of the package--you need to claim it from them....
and also, yesterday- i posted another package for you containing the dvds- reality movie, winter gregorian chants and autumn gregorian chants with my monastery and its location as their visuals.
the package may arrive somewhere between the 16th and 17th of this month--abangan mo na lang ang postal notice nito...

dom

~
Post a Comment