Yes! the world revolves around me.
Saturday, July 29, 2006,7:45 PM
ZzzZzz
3 Things that scare me:
  • Dying without leaving a legacy
  • Not seeing a rainbow anymore
  • creepy insects

3 People who can make me laugh:
  • Charlene
  • Tricia
  • Michael V.

3 Things I love:
  • My mom
  • Jap food
  • malangs' women

3 Things I hate:
  • yung tunog ng plastic pag nilulukot lalo na sa loob ng sinehan
  • Bloodsuckers! yung tipong pigang piga ka na pinagsasamantalahan ka pa
  • mga taong utak talangka

3 Things I don't understand:
  • math
  • women
  • God
3 Things on my desk:
  • cellphone
  • a pen
  • wallet

3 Things I'm doing right now:
  • watching tv
  • waiting dinner
  • downloading songs
3 Things I want to do before I die:
  • conduct an orchestra
  • paint a masterpiece
  • laugh

3 Things I can do:
  • I can prepare a gourmet pasta out of tira tira
  • I can make a pizza, crust included
  • I can read tarot cards

3 Ways to describe my personality:
  • witty
  • complicated
  • curious

3 Things people might not know about me:
  • have a mole in my tongue
  • love cheap thrills
  • born exactly 9:10 am

3 Things I can't do:
  • math... complicated math, hate it...
  • can't stay in the sun too long... my skin is that sensitive.
  • can't peel raw shrimps... am allergic not eating it but peeling it.

3 Things I think you should listen to:
  • Parents
  • Kids
  • yourself

3 Things I don't think you should listen to ever:
  • your hallucinations
  • my other personalities... used to be schizo, but WERE ok now...
  • bad music

3 Of my absolute favorite foods:
  • ginataang mais
  • ham and cheese with egg croissant ng dunkin' donuts
  • caramel popcorn ng goldilocks

3 Things I'd like to learn:
  • tap dancing
  • fencing
  • do a commercial

3 Beverages I drink regularly:
  • coffee
  • tea
  • plain water

3 Shows I watched when I was a child:
  • sesame street
  • batibot
  • mga kwento ni lola basyang

And finally I would like to tag:
  • Arlene
  • Jovy
  • Char
 
posted by Jeprocks
Permalink ยค 0 comments