Yes! the world revolves around me.
Sunday, July 02, 2006,9:06 AM
Over sushi and a japanese car
It's a lazy sunday morning and I'm listening to some chill out music. Went to mall of asia yesterday with my mom and the rest of the gang, kumain kami sa sakae sushi, I really wanted to try some of their stuff, and besides I was really craving, no! dying to have jap food. Pagdating dun sa mall, we went straight to the resto, the ambiance was nice, the conveyor belt gave the place some "aliw" factor, the attendants were so-so... ang hihina ng boses, di ko marinig. Funny thing was, we were really curious how to go about it... kuha sa conveyor belt, balik... jologs ang dating kahit na we wanted to evoke the we have the palate of a japanese food connoiseur, 'twas to no avail =p. Food was not that impressive, though there was one sushi that we were able to pick, which they said was really delish (am no fish fan) and that they were waiting (in vain) for a comeback, pero wala na ulit ganun klaseng lumalabas from the conveyor. Possible din na magka stiff neck ka kakahintay sa mga food na kaabang abang. Just a piece of advice, kung gusto mong magenjoy sa pagkain dun, wag ding uupo sa side ng conveyor, otherwise, eto ang eksena, subo, "uy pakikuha yun", subo, "ay ayan pa dali! dali baka may makakuha!", subo, "yan! yan! yung nasa yellow plate!". Maybe for someone who's really a japanese gourmand, mag eenjoy talaga dun, pero kung sa mga tulad naming "pirated japanese", di siguro, ang hirap din kasing mag guessing game which sushi would bring you to ecstacy and which one would turn your stomach upside down.


bite size Sumo meal


Worth to visit just to give it a try, but for a 2nd take? nah...

Last friday, my boss texted me if something happened to her car when I went to her client, may gasgas daw na malaki... sabi ko, wala naman akong ma recall, and besides I drove her car last monday pa and I think they just discovered it yesterday... I even told her na wala namang nakapark sa tabi ko when I went to the client. nways... charge to experience daw, wala din daw sya maalala, baka pinagtripan daw car nya... hmmm... sounds bad to me though. I think I should bring che anne everytime na magpupunta sa client na yun, mahirap maging prime suspect.

I might be going to greenhills later, gala muna! baka magkita tayo dun :D ta-tah!
 
posted by Jeprocks
Permalink ยค 0 comments