Yes! the world revolves around me.
Saturday, October 13, 2007,11:10 PM
Random order in chaos
I've been very busy lately juggling time between my day job, a landscaping project, and doing layout for C153. Akala ko madali lang ayusin ang lahat, anyway, It just a matter of organizing and time management. Mahirap pala.

Minsan, iniisip ko, why not just give up one task para di mag suffer yung ibang task... mukhang I am caught in the middle. Di lang time ang nauubos, minsan you get emotionally drained too negotiating between people you talk to. I just feel like asking myself, Is it all worth it? Baka naman after all this hassle... wala rin akong mapapala.

Pero sabi nga: Not all battles are meant to be won, you have every right to loose... as long as you don't loose the lesson.

Well, this experience taught me a lot to be more courageous. Na minsan, you just have to do it, amidst the odds. Mistakes are inevitable, but you can always grow from those mistakes.

I just hope come monday, everything will not be as stressful as I expect it to be. And I hope I will have the strength to finish everything... as planned.

So, Let's get it on!
 
posted by Jeprocks
Permalink ยค 4 comments

naku jepjep , sana naman maayos at mapalantsa ang lahat lahat ng yan mula sa mga ikikilos mong aksyun to the smallest detail at sa mga taong yung kakausapin... basta be optimistic lang- and samahan mo ng dasal kay mama Mary-tiyak panalo ka dyan!.....op kors ipagdarasal kita about that oki?..bukas din ng monday ay punta ako sta fe at inuutusan na mamili ng ilang local stuffs for the giftshop-- ay maghapon na naman ako nito sa town which i hate to do..pero wa ako choice kundi smunod kay M--et, dahil may vow of obedience me eh, honga pala- yung package ko para sau at kay ironnie ay bukas ko na din i mail sa post offc hoping na before all souls day ay magets mo na siya..abangan mo na lang ulit ang postal notice nya oki?...hapi sunday sainyo dyan-....

~

Jeff, kaya mo lahat yat :-) I believe in you and your talents, ikaw pa?!

kapatid, miss ko na kwentuhan natin...*sigh*

~

Hi Jeprocks,

Don't stretch out yourself too thin or else your sanity suffers. Do you do logo designs too? I want to know your presyong kaibigan rates. I am thinking of some projects in the future.

~

i also am experiencing that. i'm not just caught in the middle but I'm also caught in the center of everything taxing. pero kaya pa naman.

you have to unwind bro less you get stress

~
Post a Comment