Yes! the world revolves around me.
Saturday, November 17, 2007,12:14 PM
Veni, Vidi, Vici
I came, I saw and I conquered the blogsphere! I am now a dot.com

See how fickle minded I am, a few days back, I was yearning for "incongsnitoship" and guess what? a new dot com for me.

Few minutes from now, I'll be on my way to the dentist to have my braces adjusted and probably visit 168 to do window shopping. I get paranoid over issues about products from China containing lead content. But as my friend Charlene remarked "Isang kilong white rabbit na yung nakain natin nung bata tayo... buhay pa naman tayo", and so I rest my case.

Over this blog overhaul, Ronnie rushed me to finish the illustration for the banner so I could launch the website right away. I woke up at around 9 in the morning to finish the drawing, he made some adjustments with the html and uploaded the template to the site. After my morning creative workout, I went straight to my pocket garden to apply the used coffee grounds that I got from Sbucks. I guess this pocket garden centers me... I makes me calm, It makes the world turn a little slower. I will be posting some pics here once the garden is in bloom.
 
posted by Jeprocks
Permalink ยค 3 comments

wow Jeff ang ganda ng blog mo pards haha. I like the header so much. pano ka nagdradrawing sa computer bro?

alam mo ba na saludo ako sa marunong magdraw sa computer.. astig ka bro. I guess I have to update now my links kasi old domain mo nakalaga.

welcome to the Dot.Com/Net world bro! madami na tayo yehey!!!!!

PS> Di pala kita naemail dun sa pakulo ko, teka at eemail kita...

~

Sa photoshop cs and wacom pen po hehe, sige gawin ko yung pakulo mo asap! hehe, balik ka ulit hehe!

~

ILOVEITILOVEIT..I L O V E I T !!
Your new domain is cool....it's about time Jeff!!

Pare ko, ang galing ng header!! May part 2 ba yung "Charlie and suplada show"
(linsyak, nainggit kasi agad eh hahahaha!!)
welcome sa .COM world jeff, it's time to rock your world!

~
Post a Comment