Yes! the world revolves around me.
Sunday, December 02, 2007,10:11 PM
Life 101
For days now, I've been trying to look for some sensibility with what's going on with my life. I've been so drawn with emotions the past weeks.

It's a good thing that I've got 3 days break to ground myself and re-evaluate my priorities. The inner journey affirmed my aspirations and dreams, and at the same time gave me time to heal and to forgive. I think the battle scars are now healed.

I am humbled as well as enlightened by the lessons I have learned from the mistakes that happened a few weeks back. I embrace the experience and I will not trade it for anything. Indeed, life's lessons are given to us as gifts... It's up to us, if we are going to use it, or give it back to the sender.
 
posted by Jeprocks
Permalink ยค 3 comments

good for you!

~

basta pag kailangan mo ng dasal- wag kang mag atubili magsabi saken ....

bless you my friend!....

~

@ironnie, ahahah opkors, ayoko atang mamatay sa kunsumisyon!

@dom, salamat ng madami, it feel so comforting that I have you praying for me. God bless you always!

~
Post a Comment