Yes! the world revolves around me.
Friday, March 04, 2005,7:45 PM
The Jeprocks Paradox
I am a paradox... A life Dying each second...
A hermit alone, in this whirlwind masquerade.
I am screaming in silence... can you hear the silence in my scream?

I yearn for Infinite wisdom... my mind seeks to be empty.
My mind will drift in full, to the devoid Nothingness,
Peace, I will be in chaos... for I am your ally.
My left clenched fist will be the art in our war, maybe, just maybe you are right.

Bow before me!
I am your Saint...
Bow! as if tempted by the Devil!
The Divine in me will show before you...
This is the true nature of Man in his full glory.


Angels and Demons
 
posted by Jeprocks
Permalink ยค 3 comments

manyak na manyak yung demon.. hahaha!!

joke lang fafi! daan lang ulit ;)

~

ganyan ang itsura ko pag bagong gising sa umaga :))

~

nice cheekbones!

~
Post a Comment