Yes! the world revolves around me.
Thursday, November 18, 2004,6:59 PM
My Mission
Pag gising ko kaninang umaga... sabi ko "buti na lang, seminar ako... pede ma late", Work life balance yung seminar ko today, whole day, kasabay ko si ma'am Bessie, ok naman, maganda yung seminar. May isang part dun sa seminar, kailangan naming sumulat ng personal mission statement... I just want to share to you kung ano yung na compose ko...

My Personal mission statement is...

to live an honest and meaningful life, to care and provide for my family whom I hold dear...
to hone my skills and talents that God has given me and to share this talents to others to inspire them to do their best...
In believing that Experience is the best teacher, I will continue to learn from every situation, circumstances and even from my mistakes and by doing so, as I advance in age, I will grow in Wisdom.
I will live a life of Integrity, a life full of Compassion, a Peacemaker in every confrontation, never passing a chance to give without counting the cost, living a life in Christian values in God's Grace and at the end of it all, when everything is said and done, I will be remembered because more than I learned to live...
I learned to Love.
 
posted by Jeprocks
Permalink ยค 0 comments