Yes! the world revolves around me.
Tuesday, February 03, 2004,4:32 PM
Faith and Good works

Galing ako kanina sa prayer meeting... ng security bank
for sir Bernie's area... I dunno if its good for me or
not... am learning a lot, in terms of the scripture and
bible background and it's pretty interesting. What am
worried of is yung mga ibang nag aattend dun...

Our reading for today that we deciphered was from the book
of Luke chapter 18:18, my attendance there gave a better
insight of my faith... more than anything else... it
strengthened my faith... as a CATHOLIC Christian.
nakakatawa na the pastor gave an insight that was very
catholic indeed...

Salvation... anong kailangang gawin to achieve salvation?
read Luke 18:18. The pastor told us that the road to
salvation was stated there... and guess what God told
me... It's exactly what the catholic church has been
teaching since the beginning. "Faith and Good Works" yun
ang kaibahan natin sa ibang christian brethrens natin.

"What must I do to inherit eternal life?" Jesus answered
him... SELL ALL THAT YOU HAVE AND DISTRIBUTE IT TO THE
POOR, AND YOU WILL HAVE TREASURE IN HEAVEN. THEN COME,
FOLLOW ME".

Gets nyo na? gets ko na!!!

Faith and Good works...
 
posted by Jeprocks
Permalink ยค 0 comments