Yes! the world revolves around me.
Sunday, February 01, 2004,4:49 PM
2004-02-01 12:49:38 (GMT)

Jologs dream!

It's sunday today... and am giving my computer a blank
stare... had a strange dream last night... girlfriend ko
raw yung isa sa mga starstruck... ang weird, nasa baguio
daw kami at hinahawi ko yung mga fans nya! (ahahaha!)
anyways either sobrang pagod ako ( dahil 5 in the morning
na kami nakauwi ni arlene sa pagdecorate for the 25th
wedding anniversary ng parents ni theresa onglim ) or
naghahallucinate na ako dahil I wasn't feeling well dahil
( 5 in the morning... blah blah ).

The ceremony went well... maganda rin pala ang color na
charcoal grey... i should keep that in mind... in case i
need some color inspiration.

Lost my cellphone a couple of days ago... last
wednesday... so I got a new sim from smart... up until now
am using my sis cellphone... got to buy a new one...
(actually kahit 2nd hand ok lang ). I dont wanna think
that our new maid stole it... sasama ang loob ko... though
pareho silang nawala ng phone ko... sabay. Anyways...
maybe it was also my fault... ayaw ko lang aminin.

So much for the jologs dream... or maybe my (subconcious)
mind was saying... ( get in the mood for love... since may
wedding anniversary nga kaming kakantahan ). Come the
think of it... after I woke up, it felt good to be in
love... at least kahit sa dream *pathetic*

 
posted by Jeprocks
Permalink ยค 0 comments